28 mar 2013

Good & Beautiful

This post was supposed to be an outlet for my frustration on Polish competitions for fashion designers especially on Golden Thread. Last year the organizors really goofed up announcing one designer to be the winner while the another actually won. This year they want to cover the bad impression by inviting Kasia Tusk to the jury!!! A round of applause, please! :> For me it's like covering the bad impression with the even worse one. If this competition and other ones aim to at least to pretend to be professional invite E X P E R T S to the jury at last! Not so-called trend setters or silly celebrities or teen bloggers but EXPERTS: fashion photographers, other designers, costumers... But I know that's just a wishful thinking. That's why I'm finishing the issue here and taking up the new one the actual subject of this post.

Recently, I've come across breathtaking works by Motohiko Odani.

Motohiko Odani1 ART >>> Sculptures par Motohiko Odani
http://www.journal-du-design.fr/index.php/art/art-sculptures-par-motohiko-odani-14129


And that's something that's really worth attention!

Remote_image_1363af7879
http://www.yousaytoo.com/sources/daily-creativity-|-creative-stuff-from-around-the-globe/199890


I've taken up French again. I'm fantasizing I was born in Paris and I've never even visited Poland... 



I'm going to be good and beautiful... F O R E V E R that's my plan...

I've placed here a link to the fragment of the film titled "The Piano" 'cause I had some R E A S O N S;) Namely, this film is good and beautiful and it was a great inspiration for me to take two photos I've presented in this post.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz